Time-Out Stress Relief
Time-Out Stress Relief is a deliberate intervention that releases stress, breaking the cycle, and teaches practical techniques that will prevent negative stress rebuilding.
Positive stress on our bodies and minds make us feel challenged, excited and motivated. However, negative stress adversely affects our performance and productivity which lowers our sense of empowerment and peace.
Don’t suffer burn-out; rather do Time Out!
Is Time-Out Stress Relief for you?
- Are you feeling overwhelmed with "too much on your plate"?
- Has your life taken an unexpected turn recently?
- Has your eating, sleeping, health changed the last 6 months?
- Are you battling to snap out of negative attitudes and 'bounce back'?
- Have you developed bad habits 'to cope' that drain your energy?
- Has your productivity dropped or your relationships been breaking down?
- Identify what triggers your stress and how to manage and overcome those triggers.
- Enhance your performance by improving your Emotional Intelligence.
- Learn quick and easy coping techniques.
- Practice self care and release locked in tension.
- To stay cool, calm and collected when the pressure is overwhelming and stress threatens your effectiveness.
Do you have a tired and demotivated team?
Let us custom craft an intervention especially for you, as an in-house workshop or a retreat.
Contact us to discuss how we can revitalise, reconnect and transform your team.
The benefits of Time-Out are:
- A composed, organised and optimistic outlook
- The ability to achieve your personal best in stressful situations
- A feeling of energy, enthusiasm and excitement
- A balanced mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body
- The enjoyment of a purposeful and relaxed quality of life.
- Deep relaxation in your day-to-day life, without making dramatic changes to your lifestyle
Join us on a rejuvenating 2-day getaway held in beautiful and tranquil surroundings ...
....whether in The Bush, The Berg or at The Sea.
Chantaul brings credibility, energy and a sense of fun to her workshops and seminars. Her professional, yet warm manner makes her very approachable, and she is able to adapt and change effortlessly in response to the needs of different audiences.
She is highly committed to the principles she teaches and the methodologies she employs and brings credibility, energy and a sense of fun to her workshops and seminars.
Just for a moment, take a deep breath. relax, close your eyes and listen.